Friday, April 9, 2010

Making the LOCO MOCO

So here is the wonderful process of making the Loco Moco. I get to make it with my fantastic boyfriend, Matthew. Excuse the curls in my hair.

Cutting up some onions.

Ya, that's my butt, any questions?

My cute boyfriend.

I think that's bad for you.

My hamburger heart.

While cooking, you must be ready to have your picture taken.

Cooking the patties, krabby patties that is.

Like a real man, he took care of the burgers.

Pass the gravy, pLLLease.

The finished, freakintastic, Loco Moco.

"It is the Americans who have managed to crown minced beef as hamburger, and to send it round the world so that even the fussy French have taken to le boeuf hache, le hambourgaire."
-Miss Julia Child

2 comments:

emily said...

that stuff looks BOMB!!! make me some loco moco!!! yummM-O! you and matt are so cute. your hair is long!!!! i like it. :0)

Matt's Mom said...

Who is that adorable boyfriend of yours? I want to hug him. ;)