Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sugar

In my Baking class yesterday, I finally made Cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing! I have been waiting all semester to make these! I tried eating some, but since I have that class in the morning I get so sick when I eat food early in the day, especially sugary treats!! Do you ever feel that way, or am I the only one? Oh, like what's the deal with the whole Mary Poppin's line "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine goes down"? If I did that, I would just gag and then not want to take my medicine anymore, and I'd go back to sleep.
On Sunday I went to Sunflower and they have the best double chocolate chip muffins, so of course I had to get them! Later that night, Matthew and I made chocolate chip cookies. So now, I have muffins, cookies, and cinnamon rolls sitting in my kitchen, waiting for me to devour all of them. This new healthy "diet" of mine isn't working. Good thing I am going to Yoga tomorrow, and I'm thinking about going for a run. I'm not really "dieting", I have just wanted to start eating more veggies and leaner meats, however I still eat what I want. TAKE THAT SOUTH BEACH DIET!
Hmmm...all this talking about food has made me hungry.

Aww that is much better.

There is more where that came from.

Well, I'm glad I started my day out with a cinnamon roll, now I should eat a salad.

"A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her."
-Helen Rowland

0 comments: